Hey everyone! Just got in after a ton of travel. I am really tired and going to bed real soon but I thought i would put up a couple of pictures (bad ones) of the dorm here which is crazy awesome.
My room is on the second floor at the end of that hallway. No shoes allowed inside the dorm so we leave them on the shoe rack at the door. There is a really nice lobby by the entrance with some vending machines and whatnot. The rooms are great, two people share a little apartment, each with their own bedroom. We have our own kitchen, bathroom, and shower as well which is wonderful. The place comes with some dishes and pots and pans so we are all set in that regard. There is a picture of my room complete with cup noodles for dinner. Its not much but I like it a lot.
Anyways, I know there isnt much here but gimme a break ive been here for like 3 hours. Tomorrow I will have a lot more to talk about! Sorry about the wonky format, too tired to fix it.
natsukashiii naaaaaa. don't start putting up pictures. you are going to make me miss the place. I hope you get Aizawa sensei, he was really good. O and in a few days those sneakers will not look all nice and neat like that haha. Is the future awesome? are their flying cars and everything already? you are 14 hours ahead i believe so i consider that the future
ReplyDeleteO and i think you should ask aizawa if he remembers me once you start having daily interviews. he probably wont remember my name but you can tell him i am the person that looks like obama haha. you should be able to figure out how to say that haha
ReplyDeletewow.. it is so neat and clean in there
ReplyDeletei hope you are enjoying your time craigward! i am certain you are!!! you are always having fun no matter where :)